Wedding Photography Foundations Workshop!
Wedding Photography foundations Workshop
Ahhhh! I'm so excited! Guys, my good friend Lauren of Lauren Henson Photography and I have been planning this workshop for a while now and I'm so excited to announce it to the world. All the details are listed below but any questions you have please let us know.
Who is it for?
We are hosting a one-day wedding photography workshop to cover a huuuge spectrum of stuff that will help you grow your wedding photography business. If you are perhaps just starting out and are looking to get yourself on the right track for success or if you've been going a little longer but struggle with certain aspects of your photography business then this course will enlighten you and put you back in the right direction. Lauren and I are not what you would call traditional wedding photographers so for those looking for a creative boost and a better insight into how we look at weddings a different way then this course is also for you.
What will I learn?
A whole heap of awesomeness! To be more specific, we are planning on giving you heaps and heaps of tips and knowledge that cover ALL areas needed for a successful wedding photography business. We have split the course into two halves, one which focuses on the creative side and one which focusses on the equally important business side. Here is a list of some of the knowledge bombs we would like to share with you.
- The Wedding Photographer mindset and why wedding photography is awesome
- Finding your style and approach
- Natural posing for couples and how to get the best reactions
- Finding great light and composition in tricky places.
- Creative tricks for portraits, Prisms, double exposures and anything else we can think of!
- The Wedding day from start to finish.
- Our favourite wedding gear, including our favourite snacks!
- How we edit a shoot.
Super cool business stuff!
- Marketing 101
- Setting up an awesome website
- Setting up a solid business foundation.
- Creating a workflow that cares about your customers and frees up your time
- All the tools you need to run a successful business and what software we use.
- Pricing and deliverables
How will the day go?
We will be starting at 10.00am so please get there with time to spare. Coffee and tea will be available at half nine. The day will be super busy and we will be covering as much as possible but there will be time for coffee breaks throughout the day. We will be providing lunch at around 12.30 and going out for a couple shoot just after. If we have time we will go out twice. We will be planning to wrap up around 5pm and you are most welcome to join us for drinks afterwards. There is parking on site and a Travelodge just opposite and rooms in the pub for those who wish to stay overnight.
How do I sign up!?
Very good question! To sign up all you have to do is email me or Lauren at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are and that you would like to take part and we will sort things out.